Septic Tank Pumping for Bonney Lake Property Owners
If you have not had rain for days but there are puddles of water in your yard, it may be time to call us for septic tank pumping.
To protect your septic tank system from failing and to prolong its useful life, proper maintenance and regular septic tank cleaning is essential.
These are a few warning signs that your septic tank needs septic pumping:
- Your sink and bathtub are draining slowly
- Unexplainable foul odors
- Sewage backup into your home
The last thing property owners in the Bonney Lake area want to deal with is a septic tank system that is overflowing on their property and into their homes that may lead to a costly new septic tank installation. This can be avoided with regular septic pumping and septic tank cleaning.
Call us today to request a free estimate.
Septic Tank Cleaning in Bonney Lake Will Avoid Future Problems
When you schedule regular septic tank pumping you are actually saving on costly repairs to your septic tank system.
The frequency of septic pumping is dependent on the tank size, type of tank and usage; however, we recommend septic tank pumping every three to five years.
In addition to regularly scheduled septic tank cleaning and inspection for homeowners in the Bonney Lake area, there are ways to ensure that your system is being properly utilized, such as the avoidance of:
- Garbage disposal use
- Cooking grease, oils, paper towels and plastics entering your system
- Non-biodegradable chemicals such as detergents and bleach
- Draining swimming pools or hot tubs into your system
- Planting deeply-rooted trees near your system – roots cause damage
- Overloading your system with excessive water
We are strong proponents of routine septic tank maintenance and inspection of the tank to avoid costly repairs or a new system installation.
Call for a septic inspection by our professionally trained technicians to measure the levels in your tank that will determine if septic pumping is needed.
Why Should Bonney Lake Residents Choose Us for Septic Pumping?
Our major objectives are to prolong the lifespan of septic tank systems and to prevent costly repairs or a new system installation that could be avoided with timely septic tank pumping.
We have experts that are professionally trained in septic inspections to determine the condition of your system and if it requires septic tank cleaning.
These are reasons why Bonney Lake residents should choose us for septic pumping:
- Free estimates
- Competitive rates
- 24-hour emergency septic and sewer services
- Trained technicians for septic inspection and maintenance
- Impeccable customer service
- Use of environmental solutions by using proper and legal waste disposal
- Shared information for customers in support of long term septic system health
- Superior septic tank pumping equipment
Call Vac-Tec to request a free estimate for septic tank cleaning and septic inspection. Tacoma – (253) 777-4887 Seattle – (206) 339-0039 Olympia – (360) 338-6686 North Dakota – (701) 566-0045