Septic Tank Pumping for Bellevue Property Owners
Septic tank pumping is a wise investment for homeowners in Bellevue because it can save on costly repairs to your septic system.
While the recommended frequency for septic pumping is generally every three to five years, it is dependent on the tank size, the usage, or number of people living in the household, and the type of tank.
With our years of experience providing residential septic tank cleaning services, these are recommendations to ensure that your septic system is being properly used:
- Avoid use of garbage disposals or pouring grease into your system
- Limit use of non-biodegradable chemicals like detergents and bleach in your system
- Do not drain hot tubs or swimming pools into your septic system
- Avoid planting deep-rooted trees close to your system – roots cause damage
- Avoid parking or driving vehicles through your drain field
Call us for septic pumping, septic tank cleaning, maintenance, repairs or installation.
Septic Tank Cleaning for Bellevue Will Avoid Future Problems
One of the key elements of maintaining a well-functioning septic tank system is regularly-scheduled septic pumping and cleaning generally every three to five years to avoid future costly problems.
There is also great value in routine septic tank maintenance to ensure timely removal of solids and an opportunity for our service technicians to check the components of the tank for any problems. An inspection is best accomplished following septic tank cleaning.
These are a few important reasons for Bellevue homeowners to place septic tank pumping on a regular schedule:
- A clogged septic tank system can pollute local bodies of water
- Costly financial risks
- Health issues related to bacteria and viruses from septic tank leaks into ground water
Our cost for septic tank pumping will far outweigh the cost to repair or septic tank installation excluding the time consuming process and cost for landscaping.
Call us for a free estimate for septic pumping services. Or if you need emergency service we are available for 24-hour emergency work.
Why Should Bellevue Residents Choose Us for Septic Pumping?
We have technicians expertly trained in septic tank pumping, septic tank cleaning, repairs, drain field maintenance and repair, pipe video inspections, and drain cleaning.
Whether you need emergency services, or simple routine maintenance, we are available for 24-hour service and emergency work.
These are reasons why Bellevue residents should choose us for septic pumping:
- Our solid belief in delivering impeccable customer service every time
- Available for 24 hour emergency septic and sewer service
- Free estimates
- Professionally-trained technicians for septic tank pumping
- Competitive rates
- Educational information for customers supporting long-term septic system health
- Commitment to environmental solutions by using proper and legal waste disposal
Call Vac-Tec if you need septic tank cleaning and a septic inspection, or septic service of any kind that will help maintain a well-functioning system. Tacoma – (253) 777-4887 Seattle – (206) 339-0039 Olympia – (360) 338-6686 North Dakota – (701) 566-0045